The CRA Legal Center and partner firm, Berliner Cohen present this half hour webinar to help restaurateurs understand AB685 on the mandatory notice requirements for COVID-19 and SB1159 on the Workers’ Compensation Presumptions during COVID. We will dive into the following:
Mandatory COVID-19 Notice Requirements (AB 685)
• Review of notice employers need to provide employees when there is a positive COVID case or potential exposure.
• Review of notice employers need to provide to local health authorities.
• Changes to Cal/OSHA enforcement.
Workers’ Compensation and COVID-19 (SB 1159)
• Review of rebuttable presumption that COVID positive employees contracted the virus at the workplace for purposes of workers’ compensation.
• Review of stricter health and safety reporting guidelines to workers’ comp administrator.
You must be an active CRA member to view this webinar recording.
Distributors may purchase multiple copies of packages to distribute to learners, and follow their progress. Bulk discounts are below.
|Quantity||Price per voucher|
|CRA Legal Center Webinar with Berliner Cohen on AB685 and SB1159||00:35:21|
|Webinar Slide Deck|